Advanced GPS Based System S6-R
Modular Safety Alert System with GPS and radar/laser technology
- In Car Full Logic GPS Control Panel
- Compact Radar/Laser Detector (S6-RLD)
- Remote GPS Extension Antenna
- Professional or DIY Installation
Utilising the very latest Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) and radar/laser technology, Snooper have
created the S6-R neo, an Industry First and the Ultimate Driving Aid.
The Snooper S6-R neo has been specially designed to help you drive safely within the confines of
today's speed limits by alerting you quickly and easily to the presence of Police Speed Traps, often
located at Accident Blackspots, electronically indicating potentially dangerous and hazardous
What it Does and How it Works
The geographical co-ordinates of all 'fixed' speed monitoring systems and many officialy designated
accident 'hotspots' have been stored on a database which is constantly monitored and up-dated by
Snooper's data collection team, ensuring that you are alerted to every potentially hazardous stretch
of road or danger spot. The S6-R comes complete with a highly innovative built-in modem, allowing the
device to simply plug into any compatible telephone socket and download the database in a matter of
minutes. To ensure that your S6-R is always effective, downloads can be performed as often as the user
prefers. Please note that before you can use the S6-R it is first necessary to register and
download this information, which is subject to a Service Charge - details below
The Snooper S6-R then compares your position, using the GPS antenna included, with the position of
every known fixed speed monitoring system and accident hotspot, alerting you both audibly and visually
via a speaker and LCD display.
The information the S6-R can give is further enhanced by many user selectable features. The LCD
display can be programmed simply and easily through a Full Logic menu system to show your current
speed, direction of travel and the speed limit and road number or name at each and every location
detected (except those detected purely by radar or laser.)
Increase Your Awareness
The Snooper S6-R is also equipped with a user selectable speed limit alert system enabling the device
to be programmed to alert you to any pre-determined speed you choose - acting as a constant reminder of
the current speed limit.
Radar/Laser Detection Included as Standard
The Snooper S6-R also comes complete with a radar/laser detector (S6-RLD) which can be mounted on the
dashboard or the inside of the windscreen. The S6-RLD is waterproof and comes complete with an
under-bonnet mounting kit so that it can be positioned within the engine compartment behind the
vehicle's grille for a professional installation.
The S6-RLD has been designed to detect all types of radar and laser speed monitoring systems often
used in danger spots where 'Fixed' systems cannot be easily utilised, thus ensuring that you will be
made alert to almost every accident hotspot and speed monitoring system whether fixed or mobile.
Detection of radar and laser is also selectable so that the device can be programmed to detect
radar and laser, laser only or can even be turned off in low risk areas.
Snooper S6-R neo at a glance
- Detection of all fixed speed monitoring systems and accident hotspots via Snooper's comprehensive
- Speed limit and road number or name at location of accident hotspot or speed monitoring system
- Memory retention of preferred features.
- Detection of all radar and laser speed monitoring systems.
- 'Easy fit' dashboard or under-bonnet mounting system.
- Full Logic menu and LCD display.
- Speed Limit Alert.
- 2 Years manufacturers warranty.
Providing advanced warning of:
- Gatso Safety Cameras
- Truvelo Safety Cameras
- SPECS Camera Systems
- Radar and Laser Guns
- Digital Speed Cameras
- Accident Hotspots
- Most Fixed and Mobile speed monitoring systems
Installation - Professional or DIY options
The Snooper S6-R is a modular system and includes 3 separate components - a GPS antenna,
radar/laser detector and S6-R control panel - to ensure a number of easy fitting options
in any vehicle as well as on most motorcycles.It comes complete with a selection of brackets for
- Two suction cup brackets for mounting both the control panel and the RLD in the windscreen
- A specially devised mounting system enabling the control panel to be mounted almost anywhere
around the vehicle's centre console or dashboard
- Under-bonnet fitting kit for installation of the RLD behind the vehicle's grille if preferred.
- Velcro fastener for attaching the GPS antenna to either the dashboard or rear parcel shelf.
Database Registration Charge
Current Standard Service Charge Options
- 2 year 6 months subscription by Credit Card payment of £99.95
- 6 months free subscription followed by Direct Debit payment of £4.95 per month
Registration details are provided with order.
|| © 2018, Altek Instruments Ltd UK |
|IP:18.104.22.168|| FastGuy is a trademark of Altek Instruments Ltd, Walton-on-Thames, UK|