Radar/Laser Detector from Fastguy - SD815iS
A marvel of micro engineering
This is our best selling detector of all time! The smallest radar detector in the world which outperforms the rest.
Using digital technology the SD815iS offers 5 Band detection plus all
the options you would expect on full size units plus Super Long Range. In addition its
ultra compact size ensures real discretion. The world class SD815iS is the only
real choice for the professional driver.
- 5 Band Technology - Now detects X,K,Ka & Ku Radar plus Laser
- Detects ALL Gatso & Mini Gatso Speed Cameras, Radar & Laser Guns.
- Fundamental Mixer Technology - gives 100% coverage on ALL frequencies
- Undetectable Stealth Technology - immune from VG2 radar detector detectors
- 360 degree radar protection - protects from all sides.
- EUROTECH 2000 Technology - provides extended X & K Bands for Pan
- Separate audio and visual indicators - tells you exactly what you are
- Mute, Dark and City controls - for optimum control.
- New City Mode with Smart Mute
- New AUTO MUTE Selection for ease of use
- New MEMORY function - Retains users original selections
- Includes Owners Manual containing background information on Radar and
- Range -
- Radar and Laser Guns up to 1 mile
- Gatso Cameras up to 75 yards
- MiniGatso up to 400 yards
- Dimensions: 88mm x 68mm x 25mm (3.46" x 2.7" x 0.98") - the
smallest detector in the world
- 2 year warranty
All accessories included
Summary of advanced technologies incorporated into the SD815iS
- 5 Band technology gives protection on Ku band
- Super Wideband Ka. Provides complete detection of the entire Ka bandwidth
(33.4 to 36.0 GHz)
- Fundamental Mixer Technology (FMT ®): Detects X, K and super wideband Ka
Radar using fundamental mixer response. (Patented)
- Off-Axis Laser Detection: Provides detection of 'off-axis energy' (any
scattering of the laser beam caused by atmospheric conditions) to give the maximum
- LSV (Laser Signal Verification): Specifically programmed to discriminate between
true Laser and other optical sources and electromagnetic interference that may trigger
- FDP (Frequency Domain Processing): Provides critical information to the digital
processor required for Laser signal verification.
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing): Enhances sensitivity and selectivity by improving
the speed and accuracy of signal verification.
- Eurotech 2000: Snooper SD815iS is designed and manufactured specifically for the
|| © 2018, Altek Instruments Ltd UK |
|IP:220.127.116.11|| FastGuy is a trademark of Altek Instruments Ltd, Walton-on-Thames, UK|